Monday, March 10, 2008

T's first dress up day...

A friend of P's invited us for her daughter's second birthday party. I was not too keen on going considering it was in one corner of Noida and it was a costume party. I was of the opinion that T is too young to understand whats happening around him and he is too tiny to carry off a costume. I couldn't have been more wrong.

We eventually went for it . For the costume, we decided to take advantage of T's glorious curls and dressed him up as a Greek/Roman emperor. We made him a tiara with white orchid stems and wrapped a white dupatta over his romper. The dupatta didn't last for more than a minute so it was just T in a white romper and a tiara. And guess what he actually won the second prize for best dressed baby. Silly mama is so proud .. he won something in his first competition. The little party animal that he is.. he had a blast and I've decided to not miss a single birthday party ever.

There's my little Greek god...









I should be ready for lots of "mommy.. i won't be home before midnight..."

2 comments:

surbhi said...

i'm drooling! he'll be GORGEOUS by the time I get there!! and then :(

RaisingT said...

nc - nazar lag gayi hai.. hes stopped eating :(

j - thanks..