Sunday, March 23, 2008

T Tees Off..

I was woken up in morning by T calling out 'Maah' 'Maah'... I just put my arm out on the bed to look for him but he wasn't there. My next instinct was to check the cot but he wasn't there either. I panicked and got up rubbing sleep out of my eyes and finally spotted him standing on the floor right next to the bed and smiling at me. I was so shocked that it took me a moment to realize what had happened. P had woken up and gone to the loo. T had gotten up soon after and decided to follow . He got off the bed ON HIS OWN. Can you believe that? Are they really supposed to grow up this fast? He actually has figured out how to get off the bed, he crawls to the edge, inches a little further and looks like he's in for a fall but then smartly turns around with his back to the edge and smoothly glides off. How will I ever control him now? I don't think I'm ready for this. It's coming too soon, all the mobility, the willfulness and God knows what more is in store now...

1 comment:

surbhi said...

he'll be running all over the house when I come :)
yayyyY!!!!!!!!!