Wednesday, March 12, 2008

P just called me at work and told me to leave him if he ever speaks to this friend of his again. Coming from P, this is a huge step. He just doesn't say these things like I do without meaning them. He is really extremely upset & hurt. I'm just hoping he won't forget all this hurt tomorrow after sleeping over it. This guy has been taking P for granted for ever. Whenever I confronted him he would admit to his wrong ways, be good for a few days and then the same again.
I was really through with him but P somehow went on. Now he's really had it. P & him were discussing a business venture some days ago. P was really looking forward to it in spite of my warnings. So P calls him to today to find out whats up on that front and he tells him that he's gone ahead and done all that was needed completely excluding P out of the whole thing. WHAT A JERK????///
P is really upset. It's that point in his life when suddenly the career comes to a standstill and you can't see any way out of it. This is a very trying time for us. We have always been hopeful about something great coming along sometime in life. We came so close to it several times but just didn't happen. But suddenly it feels like life is slipping away. We might have to re think and start all over again.
P doesn't have a great education and he's always regretted that. He is smart but never got the right guidance at home to push him towards a good education. Maybe its time to fill that gap but not sure if we can do that at this point in our lives.
I'm just so upset and clueless about the whole thing but I know I have to be strong for P's sake. Pray for us please..

1 comment:

surbhi said...

lots of love and good luck