Sunday, February 24, 2008

My first Tag..

My first Tag came from Nat.. here we go..

A - Available?: yes.. for friendships with smart young women preferably with kids..
B-Best friend: well.. none..
C-Cake or Pie?: Cake.. Gooey chocolate cakes to be precise
Drink of choice: Wines.. Red & white..
E-Essential thing used everyday: Contact Lenses.. would be blind otherwise..
F-Favourite colour: Blue.. especially the color of the sky at dawn..
G-Gummi bears or worms: none.. sweets only mean chocolates..
H-Hometown: Delhi.. always been..
I-Indulgence: Books.. Wine.. Eating Out...
J-January or February: Feb - spring and so much activity in the city.. though haven't participated in anything this year.. blame it on T..
K-Kids and names: one son - T.. tara rum pum..
L-Life: Nothing to complain about .. but want more from it..
M-Marriage date: Oct 20th 2004
N-Number of siblings: 1- a sister who's far away from home..
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges
P-Phobias: Lizards and Earthquakes...
Q-Quote: "I am the only one stopping myself from being what I want"
R-Reason to smile: My baby discovering something new that I had always taken for granted, my sister's/husband's success, my father playing with my son..
S-Season: Spring because weather is mild and Autumn because delhi is so pleasant and festive.
T-Tag three people: Mad Momma, Nostalgic Chica, Bird's Eye View
U-Unknown fact about me: I want to do some more studying .. not sure when & how..
V-Vegetable you do not like: lotus stems.. ( bhey.. what a despicable name..)
W-Worst habit: Self depreciation.. I must be better than I think I am..
X-x-rays you have had: Chest
Y-Your favorite food: Thai curries and Biryani.. not together of course
Z-Zodiac: Capricorn

2 comments:

the mad momma said...

will do

Nat said...

thanks for doin the tag!
Lotus stems yea- their look gives me the shivers too, I don't know why.