Monday, February 18, 2008

Goodbye to The Mad Momma

So MM has said her goodbyes. Her blog had become such a part of my life. I was initiated to her blog by my sister at a time when I was struggling to come to terms with motherhood. T had just come into our lives and I had had no idea how tough the first few weeks were going to be. P had been extremely busy with work then and I felt really lonely. I also had issues with my body and thats when my sister forced me to read this post by MM on a similar issue she was facing. And thats when I got really hooked on. Every word she said echoed my feelings but was written in a way I could have never managed to put. Her honesty coupled with her writing skills made the blog irresistible.

Fortunately, I got to know her personally and now I know where she lives, so I will just knock on her door whenever I miss her blog too much.. :)

2 comments:

surbhi said...

lucky u!

the mad momma said...

and i havent gone.. but you still have to come over!