Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally some time off...

work and T and P and everything else... I've been quite miserable, don't know if its mental, physical or emotional or maybe a little bit of all these. It seems like I'm carrying a heavy load on my shoulders all the time. I am so tired.
There is something that has been weighing on my mind and maybe thats what is completely drained me. I don't want to talk about it. Please don't ask. Not even you NC. But it's huge and it's something I don't want to do but I'm doing only to save my marriage. It's killing me. P is not really providing the kind of support or comfort I expect from him. Please tell me you support me on my decision and have complete faith in my ability to do the right thing.

7 comments:

surbhi said...

i will support you on your every decision. and i know you will do the right thing.

~nm said...

I just hope and pray that whatever you have decided, in the end makes you happy!

Take care!

RaisingT said...

thanks.. nc and ~nm.. that means a lot to me..

Anonymous said...

Hey, here`s hoping that you find some peace of mind soon. * hugs *

Sukhaloka said...

*hugs*
Take care, I hope things get better soon!

RaisingT said...

thanks piper and Suki... could really use the hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Even when nothing makes sense, the heart tells you what's to be done.

I am sure you'll know just what to do and do it!

The "right" thing is relative honey, do what's right for you, that feels right to you.

Lots of love and a big hug.