Sunday, July 13, 2008

So I'm blogging on a Monday morning.. strange.. but don't feel like budging from home today.. am still at the dinning table.. lingering over a late breakfast.. a really late one actually.. T is ready.. food is packed.. all set to get out .. other than me. I think the MNC trend of 2 days off in a week is so deeply ingrained in my system that if I work a weekend (like yesterday) my battery is just not charged to do another full week's work. It's funny that my body also responds to Monday only if I've had a 2 day break.
Another reason for such a late start to the day is the movie I saw with NC last night. She finally managed to get me to a movie in the festival thats on here. It was great watching a movie in the theater after ages but late night shows don't work for me... especially after a days work. Even at the most interesting parts of the film I caught myself wondering when i would get to my bed and get some sleep. The movie was something though.. Lady Chatterley.. based on the DH Lawrence book. I have never seen more nudity ever before. Ok.. More later.. maybe.. got to rush..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Last night my sis dragged me shopping. And as she and mom continued the spree, I was loitering behind them, wondering when I`ll get to go home :) You have a grt day!

surbhi said...

what if we had taken mom with us?!?
LOL!
On our way back, C thought the gamekeeper wasn't hot enough, and I was like, that's the point! Hehe..

RaisingT said...

Piper.. you sound just like NC on our shopping trips :)

NC.. mom would have disowned us for sure..