Friday, June 20, 2008

I should tell you..

whats really been happening. I have been exceptionally busy though the main reason for not writing anything is the list I posted the last time. Everytime I open the blog and read the to do list before writing a new post and I get distracted by the fact that I lot on that list is still undone or a work in progress. I get down to either making T's diet chart or phoning people about the staff I need. By the end of that, its too late to write.
So today I decided to not read the list and write first instead. The holiday was fun. We went to this quiet little hilly village in Uttrakhand and stayed in a lovely cottage. The place was run by a delhi family and was done up amazingly well.. straight out of a home magazine. Every room a different color theme. T had a fabulous time with his nana nani. He was very happy with the arrangement of nana being right in the next room. And he found his true love - A peach or let me say a zillion peaches straight off the trees.

This place had an orchard around, so we were surrounded by peach and plum trees. T thought they looked like balls and for once it wasn't forbidden to be put in his mouth. So at all times of the day he would had both his hands full with peaches at different stages of consumption. I was just happy he was eating something.



Before I forget to mention again... Little T is bald now. We did the mundan on 30th and a small get together for relatives. I somehow lived through it all. He was alright during the head shaving but misses his hair. Some days back I caught him trying to pick up some strands of my fallen hair from the floor and stick to his head. It was hilarious and sad at the same time. I should post a recent picture of his since nc hasn't done it either.


We are off again in a couple of days for another short holiday. This time its just me, T and nc visiting some family. I'm nervous about T's first flight and his first trip without papa. He is quite a handful now and I get completely exhausted running behind him and trying to feed him. NC is confident we'll handle him and have a good time too. Time will only tell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey have a grt trip! and post some pics of T when u get back. I`m sure he`s looking really cute after the shave!

Anonymous said...

hey have a grt trip! and post some pics of T when u get back. I`m sure he`s looking really cute after the shave!

the mad momma said...

which hilly place?

RaisingT said...

oh didn;t i mention.. went to Ramgarh for a couple of days.. its just a little way off from Nainital.. but far enough from the madding crowds...

Anonymous said...

new template!!!

I like the black one better!

*accusing glare*

Squiggles Mom said...

Hi,
Just found your blog. We met at the mad momma's house in december.
Just wanted to say hi.
T is looking super cute :). S is ganju too!
Ta