Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Status Quo it is...

and I hate it. T is sick again. The maid is sick again and this time its a different maid. I'm stuck at home again. The sis is bored and is considering going back early. I haven't been able to spend much time with her because of the maid situation and the ailing T. She isn't getting along with the folks. We were planning a holiday together, all of us, but doesn't seem to be working out. I haven't seen her film as yet which i'm dying to but she will have to be made to believe over and over again that I really want to see it till I finally can. I feel miserable about her not being happy here but I just don't know what to do. I have a strange dependant relationship with my parents and it drives me up the wall most of the times. Now sis thinks everything needs to be put right which it does but can someone tell me how? Talking it out is not an option. We speak different languages.

P isn't doing too well either. Things are stagnant at the work front. Its started to get to me and I've started to get to him. Sis things I should take control of the situation and do something about it. I have been trying but I can't. Its the man's work, he has to figure it out. I really can't do anything about it other point him to the options I know of and push him once in a while. Life has come to a stand still at a very unhappy point.

3 comments:

Piper .. said...

Hey,if its of any consolation to you(which it isnt! i knw ), I`m going through a similar phase in life too. Stuff happens,you knw. But take strength from the fact that it all passes by. Like they say, This too shall pass! Hugs.

Rohini said...

I do the detailed diet chart and I have to tell you, I think it really makes life easier. Don't have to worry if my son is getting the right food in my absence and also makes the weekend grocery shopping easier, with hardly any need to scramble to buy stuff during the week...

RaisingT said...

Thanks Piper.. It does help to know I'm not alone :)

Rohini, If its not a problem can you share your chart.. I got this thing ready but T has refused most of the food on it for two days now.. He used to it before I made the chart. I am so confused...