Monday, May 12, 2008

Think of Kareena..

So its true.. everyone has Kareena fever.. it's not her acting skills but her size zero.. or not yet size zero.. that everyone's obsessed with. I go for Pilate's classes in the mornings to this posh gym-spa kind of place. I really can't afford it but I somehow bumped into the instructor and I was desperate to loose all the pregnancy weight. She convinced me to try her classes and I got hooked. The only way I justify spending an astronomical amount on this every month is by not keeping a driver. I would have paid him the same amount so till I don't have a driver I can be a part of the elite set of Delhi ladies for an hour three times a week. Or to put it another way I can't get a driver till I don't loose enough weight to quit these classes :)
Anyway.. the point is that the latest talk in the gym is all about Kareena. What does she eat? How did she do it? Is she anorexic? She must have access to something that mere mortals like us don't, etc, etc.. This BIG diamond aunty saw her at some "friend's party" and supposedly she and all her friends couldn't eat another morsel and add another calorie after seeing her svelte figure.
So now whenever the exercises get too tough and we are huffing and puffing our way through the class .. the instructor yells... "don't give up... think of Kareena"... and suddenly new energy is infused in all :)

1 comment:

surbhi said...

think of kareena! lol