Friday, May 23, 2008

and i keep trying even after...

- losing two maids in one day... and
- having a fight with mum and actually breaking down on the dinning table ... and
- having an idiot relative pass snide remarks at my husband at a party ( details later) .. and
- having a fight with the husband, all our frustrations bursting out... and
- another long day of housework ahead with no help in sight... and
- a crazy energetic baby who manages to get into trouble in a second if not watched.. and
- another party to be planned that I have no interest in.. just doing it to make my folks happy.. which i'm pretty sure won't happen either.. can't think of surviving another evening amongst people i despise but have to be nice to inspite of them getting away with all sorts of crap with me and even my folks... and also P's side of the family... God.. BLESS ME!!!

4 comments:

surbhi said...

Sounds really awful. Hope I can make life easier for you. This too shall pass...

RaisingT said...

Please teach me how to do that... Need to give it to a lot of people :) complicated stuff.. will disclose all someday soon...

Piper .. said...

Hey, I got to yr blog through MM and I cudnt help but comment on this blog! I do so understand yr plight becos that`s exactly wut I`m going through right now. May this phase pass soon.. hugs. :-)

RaisingT said...

thanks piper ... gud luck to you too...