Friday, April 25, 2008

This and That....

So the last whole week was full of action. The lack of access to Internet has created quite a backlog on my blog but I have to start some time.. there is so much to tell...
First the wedding was great, had a fun time. Though it didn't start off too well. I found it hard to dress up and have any zest to attend the ceremonies. I was just so drained.. The fatigue was showing on my face and the inability to enjoy something I had been really looking forward to made me feel worse. Anyway, after one such disastrous evening, I decided to have a good night's sleep and then onwards it was great.
I finally wore my wedding lehenga and got a million compliments. That really made my day. P also got affected by that I think, he was his old romantic self and made us pose like the bride and groom to get some pictures taken. We always regretted not getting these pictures clicked on our wedding day so that's taken care of now... :)
The wedding ceremony was quite long and boring. It was a Kashmiri wedding much longer than the instant Punjabi wedding. So we finally got home the next morning.
After a lazy Sunday, P and I left T at Nani home and took off for a short break the next day..
More on that later...
I had 200 plus unread emails by the time I got back and most of them for the MTB baby shower. Please please anyone tell me whats happening there.. I'm clueless and I don't have it in me to read all the mails..

No comments: