Monday, April 14, 2008

I didn't realize I'd been away so long... Its been really busy around here. I actually pulled off a 6 day week at work after ages. Ever since I had T, I have never done more than 5 days a week and about 5-6hrs of work a day and honestly a lot of times its just 4 days a week. When I say work, I mean office work of course... otherwise you know the mommy duty never ends.
With my father away most of the week in the middle of the busiest times at work, I had to really slog. I have lost my stamina for working the way I did before T. I hope I can get that back once T doesn't need as much time as he needs now. Although I don't think that will happen till he starts school.
Other things keeping me busy were my pilates class that tires me out enough that I work at half my efficiency. Will write more about the class later.
And another wedding in the family. This is as close as its gets other than NC ofcourse :)... So had to get clothes ready, mine and T's. P of course doesn't believe in preparing a week in advance. We got nice kurtas stitched for T. Will post some pictures soon..
I feel so completely pooped right now. Just want to go home and sleep. I think I'll bunk work tomorrow since papa is back. I need a massage.

No comments: