Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year Resolutions

What could be a more appropriate start? So here is how I want to change my life this year...

I will blog - I started and gave up too many times for various reasons but now i have been convinced by my sister that this is the ultimate means for nirvana and I believe her.. so here I go.

I will be me - I haven't been myself in a long time or maybe ever.. I've always been sort of this other person, bending backwards for people I don't even like. This needs to change. In fact that gets me to the next point ...

I need to shed the unnecessary baggage of people I don't like or get along with and instead spend my time & energy on people who would really mean something to me and I to them.

Now coming to more personal things.. I really want to work on my relationship with P. His work and the baby have been hard on our relationship. Things are better now but I want to give him more.. time.. respect.. happiness..

I wont say I want to be a better mom, that is the one thing I am committed to 100% and don't know how to do it any better.

Another very important thing that makes me very guilty is my inability to give more time and commitment to work. This is something I can change by better time management and I will.

Of course, the usual the suspect of loose more weight is also up in the list..
So that's that. I hope that I don't delete this post and forget all these life altering resolutions...

No comments: