Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mamma Big Bolo...

..was meant for me when I was softly humming a song while dressing T up.. he meant mamma sing louder..

Now that T is talking more than all of us put together, gems like these keep rolling out that little talkative mouth of his...



On tripping over a rug and falling .. "oh ram ji.. kiripa karo ji".. followed by a long sigh..obviously imitating his nani..



Our baby language is being corrected these days with .. "mamma khab nahi bolte.. kharab bolte hai"..

"papa ticks nahi bolte.. esticks bolte hai"



A typical saturday at home, me in track pants and shabbily tied hair. T comes up to me .. points to a nice picture of me on the laptop and says.. "mamma smarty bano..." with a tug at my bun ...

Pheww... dressing up for the father was one thing.. now this little one can't stand tied hair on me either...

6 comments:

dipali said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

:)

even the "massi giro nahi" was damn cute!

mnamma said...

LOL on "Oh Ram ji..." and the sigh very cute :)

RaisingT said...

@chandni... its "massi girna mat" :)

Piper .. said...

lol.. the "oh ram ji.. kiripa karo ji".. followed by a long sigh" was too cute! :)

Piper .. said...

heyy.. you attending school?? :) so glad for you! way to go gal!