Monday, October 6, 2008

I need a break...

Now I know how far I've come from the days of slogging in a corporate. Its hard to see how I could have pulled off 14-15 hour work days till barely a couple of yours ago.

A 9 hour work day kills me now. I've been very busy lately, working holidays and Sunday too. And T has been staying home with P or nani for more than a week now which means I've hardly had anytime with him and I miss him like crazy. I haven't been away from him so much other than the long American holiday.

I am with him everyday after work but its too little, I miss his entire day and I hate that. By the time I get home, he's too busy in his games with papa or with the maids and I feel like an outsider.. :( .. silly, insecure mother that I am...

I am enjoying working hard after a long time but can't wait for all this to be over so I can go back to the old routine where T is with me at work. I especially cherish the long drives to and back from work when we sing and talk and its uninterrupted T and me time..

Uhh... I miss you little T.. and here's what I keep looking at.. chotu singh.. the little brat..



I know I can't and won't ever quit work but I keep on dreaming about the long break that I would take and spend long lazy days just with T and P at home, doing nothing. Weekends are just not enough with the long lists to chores to fit in. I will definitely take a few days off after work eases out a little and just stay home with T.

2 comments:

nostalgic chica said...

this pic is my wallpaper :) i especially love pose number three.
you must take a break after the festivities are done - you deserve it.

RaisingT said...

nc.. i know.. and u must come home in Dec.. we desrve that :)