Thursday, February 26, 2009

To my dear little sister...

I should have just written an e-mail to you but this is better.
I just saw your film and that funny feeling came creeping back. I had tears in my eyes and my heart swollen with something I can not describe. I was overwhelmed as always at your creativity, your sensitivity and your ability to express it all so well. I can see so much of the real you in your work.
I don't know if its motherly pride I feel or do all siblings feel this way at the other's success. I have a very good feeling about this film . I 'm so incredibly happy for you!!!

5 comments:

Piper .. said...

whoa! where and how do we get to see it????

Monika said...

wow!! congrats

which film is this?

Anonymous said...

thank you big sister :)
this means a lot to me :D

RaisingT said...

Thanks Piper and Monika.. this is nc's term film.. and you have to pester her to let you see this :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see it too!